Silver Tipi Ring
Inspired by Native American tribes, this simple sterling silver ring depicts a pattern of teepees around the outer and inner surface of the band. Easily stackable with my other skinny rings. Choose from shiny silver, antique silver and black silver from the drop down menu.
- Boho luxe style
- Native American inspired
- Tipi pattern
- Shiny sterling silver
- High shine finish
- Easily stackable with my other ring bands (see below for link to more rings)
- This style available in other finishes such as antique silver and black silver (please select from the drop down menu)
- Can be mixed and matched and stacked with my rings in other metals
- Made to order in your size
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Band width - 1.42mm approx.
- Ring Size - Choose a size from drop down menu
- If you are planning on stacking multiple rings on one finger, it is recommended that you provide me with 1/4 size larger than your normal ring size because a ring stack takes up more room on the finger as opposed to wearing one ring on its own. Therefore if we don't upsize, the stack may fit too tight.
- The solder join is slightly visible due to the solder color being a lighter shade of gold than the ring itself. I do my best to sand and polish it out. This is not to be seen as a defect or flaw. It's just part of the handmade process.