TriColor Ring Set
This gorgeous set of 3 mixed metal skinny rings features a sterling silver ring, a 14k gold filled ring, and a 14k rose gold filled ring. Together revealing a tricolor effect, these rings have been hand forged, hammered with a faceted texture, and polished to a high shine, allowing them to catch the light.
- One sterling silver ring band
- One 14K gold filled ring band
- One 14K rose gold filled ring band
- Shiny hammered faceted texture
- Made to order in your size
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Each ring band measures approximately 1.5mm wide
- 3 rings together measure approximately 5mm (1/4 inch)
- If you are planning on stacking multiple rings on one finger, it is recommended that you provide me with 1/4 size larger than your normal ring size because a ring stack takes up more room on the finger as opposed to wearing one ring on its own. Therefore if we don't upsize, the stack may fit too tight.
- The solder join is slightly visible due to the solder color being a different shade of gold or silver than the ring itself. This is not to be seen as a defect or flaw. It's just part of the handmade process.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
14K gold filled is a high quality material with significantly more 14K gold content than gold plated jewelry. 14K Gold filled is a more economical way to get the beauty of 14K gold at a fraction of the cost. Gold-filled items are 50,000 to 100,000 times thicker than regular gold plating and will last for years, whereas gold plated only lasts a couple of wears.