Set of 3 Hexagon Rings
This gorgeous 3 ring set of mixed metal hexagon rings features one sterling silver ring, one gold filled ring, and one rose gold filled ring. All three geometric rings can be stacked together revealing a minimalist tricolor effect. These Honeycomb shaped rings have a polished high shine, allowing them to catch the light at each facet. Choose from a set of all 3 colors, or all 3 silver, all 3 gold, or all 3 rose gold and available in sizes 2-16 from the drop down menus. A great set to add to your boho ring collection.
- 1 sterling silver hexagon ring band
- 1 gold filled hexagon ring band
- 1 rose gold filled hexagon ring band
- Choose from a set of all 3 colors, or all 3 silver, all 3 gold, or all 3 rose gold and
- Available in sizes 2-16
- Polished finish
- Made to order in your size
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Each ring band measures approximately 1.3mm wide
- 3 rings together measure approximately 4mm wide
- Choose your size from the drop down menu
- If you are planning on stacking multiple rings on one finger, it is recommended that you provide me with 1/4 size larger than your normal ring size because a ring stack takes up more room on the finger as opposed to wearing one ring on its own. Therefore if we don't upsize, the stack may fit too tight.
- The solder join is slightly visible due to the solder color being a different shade of gold or silver than the ring itself. This is not to be seen as a defect or flaw. It's just part of the handmade process.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
14K gold filled is a high quality material with significantly more 14K gold content than gold plated jewelry. 14K Gold filled is a more economical way to get the beauty of 14K gold at a fraction of the cost. Gold-filled items are 50,000 to 100,000 times thicker than regular gold plating and will last for years, whereas gold plated only lasts a couple of wears.