Gold Chain Bracelets
Build your own gold bracelet stack by layering these dainty gold filled bracelets together. Simply select the letter(s) of the style(s) you want to add to your collection. Summer boho bracelets with a minimalist feel that can be worn by day or evening, or even given as bridesmaid gifts. They're also lightweight and comfortable enough to wear as an anklet. Choose your applicable size from the drop-down menu to complete your layered stack. More styles also available in silver and rose gold too!
- Boho luxe style
- Choice of chain link bracelets in silver, gold and rose gold
- Multiple styles
- Minimalist boho
- Great worn alone or layered together
- Can also be worn as an anklet
- Can be mixed and matched
- Great bridesmaid gift idea
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- Thickness - varies from 2mm - 8mm (mostly around 2-4mm)
Sizes for bracelets or anklets:
SELECTING YOUR SIZE
1) Take a soft tape measure, or use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Wrap it snugly around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet. Not tight, not loose. Do not add extra length to this just yet.
2) If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon or cord instead of a tape measure, mark the end of the strip after wrapping around the wrist and then measure that length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
3) For a comfortable fit, you should be able to fit 2 fingers between your wrist and the bracelet. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference. These bracelets/anklets are available in full, 1/4 and 1/2 sizes.
4) You may also use this method if you're ordering an anklet, just simply start by measuring around your ankle bone and follow the rest of the steps above.