Fine Silver Stacking RingsMADE TO ORDER - TesoroDelSol


  Fine Silver Stacking Rings
MADE TO ORDER

$18.00 USD

Whether you wear this as a single band or stacked with others, this skinny ring is sure to turn heads with its multi-faceted texture and brilliant high shine. Completely hand forged, hammered for texture and tumbled for strength. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver and is highly resistant to tarnishing, as opposed to sterling silver, which is only 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being copper which is what causes sterling silver to tarnish. These rings make the perfect addition to your everyday bohemian look.

-Made to order. Please choose your ring size from the drop down menu
-Select your quantity. Do you want one, two, or three bands? Choose from the drop down. 
One ring is approximately 2mm wide.
-This set is made to order in U.S. sizes from 4-10 including half and quarter sizes.

Kindly note, if you are planning to stack more than one of these rings, you must provide me with 1/4 (.25) size larger than your normal ring size because the stack takes up more room on the finger and if you don't upsize, it will fit too tight.